Sunday, March 26, 2006

smile of the week #3

I've lost the cord that connects my digital camera to my computer. I'd buy a new one, but I keep hoping it will turn up. In the meantime, I've got 462 pictures on my camera. Maybe it's time to spend the $13.43 and just buy a new one.

An old friend is arriving tomorrow. He's staying with us until Thursday. I'm excited. You know a true friend when you can get together after not seeing each other for months or years, and you talk about things other than what you used to do together; your conversations are fresh and vibrant, not a simple rehashing of good times now long past.

Pictures to follow...cord allowing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy some wiskey (but not too much...we all know how that can turn out) and some good pipe smokes for me. I'll be thinking about you guys. There's nothing like new time with old friends.

Anonymous said...

Where might one buy one of these digital camera-to-the-computer cords? It just so happens that I realized tonight that I no longer have my cord either. That's assuming that I had one in the first place, though, and that fact will be hard to prove. Your help is appreciated!