Dear Samuel,
Why must you pee on me?
Yesterday, at the exact moment I removed your diaper from your skin, you started to pee. You hit me in the face. I swore like a drunken sailor, which brings me to life lesson #1:
Never curse in front of a lady
...Especially if the lady happens to be your wife or your mother.
In my case, both my mother and wife were present when I was changing your diaper, and thus both heard my admirable use of some of the finer words in the English language. However, neither of them think fuck is an appropriate word for a 5 day old baby to hear.
Now, I can't say I disagree with them, but I'd like someone pee in your eye someday and we'll see how you respond.
In the meantime, I'm sorry Samuel. I'll try to be a better father. My outside words should stay outside.
3 comments:
Ha, ha, ha!!!
Let me guess, you had him circumcised?
Our boy has a funky looking weiner but the extra skin protected us from the cold-air-whizzing problem. Course that wasn't the reason we didn't have him circumcised - just a nice benefit. Real reason is that I couldn't bear to have him cut.
When I was 9 I was whizzed on by my cousin, but not in the face, and I didn't know the F word back then.
At risk of being really disgusting...there are worse things than getting peed on. It happened to me. And my son was the culprit.
I guess you could consider yourself fortunate.
My brother-in-law calls what you call "worse than getting peed on" as "an explosion." I wait with eager anticipation.
Post a Comment