I like surfing the blogosphere by clicking other people's blogrolls. I keep running into old friends.
The best bass player to ever play in my band: Joe.
The best bass player to ever play in kyle's band: Matt.
The best bass player to never play in our band: Tim.
3 comments:
Well it is nice to be found. I have enjoyed a quick glance of your blog, some of my favorite topics, politics, religion, and of course whiskey, though I am a bit of scotch snob.
Anyway, I would call you but no longer have a phone number to reach you.
I am also disheartend that you hae two children whom I have never meet. That needs to be remedied. We must talk soon.
hey homey. i like booze. want to come to seattle with your chitlins? You are more than welcome. Your hot wife too. I got a hot wife this past July 15th. It's pretty sweet. I'd totally recommend it. I like the name Samuel quite a bit. Good choice. I've only known good Samuel's. K. bye.
Well, since I'm always the last one who was complimented, I'll be the last one to chime in. Dude, sweet blog. I'm gonna spend my time at "work" ("work" being a loose definition of what I do at my place of employment...God Bless Bethel) this morning reading your blog and catching up with ya...though I'd like to do that in person at some point. Suburbs, huh? Well...see ya later.
Post a Comment