Happy Festivus. Get you Festivus wine here. Get you Festivus Pole here.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I thought this was hilarious last week when I read it. I could just hear Frank saying it. I went to the web sites you linked and it just made me laugh even more. I tried to explain it to Megan, and after she gave me the "I know you think you're funny, but you're really not" look, I told her that I got it from you. Then she understood...that is, understood that it really was stupid, which made me laugh even more. God bless our wives, Joel.
1 comment:
I thought this was hilarious last week when I read it. I could just hear Frank saying it. I went to the web sites you linked and it just made me laugh even more. I tried to explain it to Megan, and after she gave me the "I know you think you're funny, but you're really not" look, I told her that I got it from you. Then she understood...that is, understood that it really was stupid, which made me laugh even more. God bless our wives, Joel.
Post a Comment