
While filling up with gas on Saturday, I went inside to buy my wife a Cherry Coke. I accidently drank the one she got with her Arby's sandwich, so I figured I owed her. As I went to pay the cashier, I noticed the Powerball jackpot was over 100 Million. I'm a greedy bastard. If the powerball is less than 100 million, I never even think to buy a ticket. What do I need with $37 million? But $100 million - everyone knows that's different. Besides, the odds of winning goes up as the jackpot increases.
I've probably bought at least 4 powerball tickets in my life. I've yet to match a number. And then the unexpected happened: the pong pong ball hopper displayer guy announced these numbers: 2 10 31 43 55 14.
As you can see from the picture above, my ticket matched 43 and the powerball, netting me 4 bucks. I'm going to reinvest it into this Wednesday's drawing.
1 comment:
"What do I need with $37 million? But $100 million - everyone knows that's different."
Ha! You sound like my hubby. Fortune was with him, too, this week. He won...$7.
Post a Comment