Tuesday, June 20, 2006

i want one

A story about a hybrid car that gets 100 mpg. Click here.
If I every buy a diesel motor car, I'm going to make my own gas. Click here.

In an unrelated note, John Kerry is still an idiot. Click here. He's for pulling the troops out of Iraq...eventually...but he's really for fighting the war in Iraq...unless he's against it, because he voted for it before he voted against it, which means he's for the troops, for Iraq, and for a better America....eventually....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you buy a diesel moter, you will make your own FUEL silly.... a common mistake for you "gas" buyers. course, we are paying 12 cents more a gallon, guess the jokes on us, eh? and, I had to put in better speakers so I could hear ben harper over the sound of that damn diesel moter.
-denver