Friday, May 19, 2006

dream of dreams

I’m told everyone dreams while they sleep. I seldom remember my dreams. Maybe that’s why I dream so much while I’m awake.

Last night I dreamed about a priest. Not like that—don’t be so sick. I was preparing the meal for a wedding party, and the priest and I were talking in the kitchen. He was bored with the wedding, bored with people pretending like they cared about him. I kept giving him wine and telling him he should think less. At one point I asked him what kind of wine he wanted. I picked up the two bottles that were sitting on the counter, reading the labels of each bottle. He could have Jack Daniels wine or white wine. He choose white, I went with Jack. It tasted good.

Then I dreamt I should buy the latest Joss Stone album.

No comments: